Synthetic gear lubricants for use in food manufacturing equipment
CASSIDA FLUID GL 150 is a high performance, anti-wear gear oil specially developed for the lubrication of enclosed gears in food and beverage processing machinery.
They are based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food industry.
Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. These products meet the guidelines (1998) of, and were previously authorized by, the US Department of Agriculture Food Safety and Inspection Service (USDA FSIS) for H1 use (lubricant with incidental food contact) and listed in Miscellaneous Publication No 1419 “List of Proprietary Substances and Nonfood Compounds”. Product contain only substances permitted under US 21 CFR 178.3570, 178.3620 and 182 for use in lubricants with incidental food contact.
- Lubrication of enclosed gearboxes used in the food industry.
- Also intended for use in equipment manufacturing food packaging.
- Resists the formation of harmful products of oxidation even at elevated temperatures.
- Base oil has an ability to provide superior lubrication under all operating conditions.
- Excellent EP properties make CASSIDA FLUID GL suitable for steel-on-steel and worm and phosphorbronze wheel applications.
- Neutral odour and taste
- High viscosity index resulting in minimum variation of viscosity with change in temperature.
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Specifications and Certificates
- NSF H1 registered
- NSF ISO 21469 certified
- Kosher certified
- Halal certified
- DIN 51506 VBL (GL 150, 220), VCL (GL 150)
- ISO/DP 6743/6 L-CKD
- DIN 51517 CLP
- Does not contain natural products derived from animals or genetically modified organisms (GMO).
- Does not contain any allergenic or intolerance inducing substances as specified in Annex IIIa of EC directive 203/98/EC
- Suitable for use where vegetarian and ‘nut-free’ food is prepared.
- Biostatic; does not promote the growth of bacteria or fungal organisms.