“Advanced coolantology” is a concept developed by FUCHS Lubricants (UK) plc. to describe the new and advanced development in metalworking fluid technology…the FUCHS ECOCOOL ULTRALIFE range.
The ECOCOOL ULTRALIFE range was developed through co-operative research between leading UK manufacturers and FUCHS’ expert team of engineers and chemists; to develop a range of “best in class” coolants compared to other leading UK brands*.
ECOCOOL ULTRALIFE products were developed in response to HSE guidelines regarding working safely with metalworking fluids**, to offer products with exceptional sump life and requiring minimal to zero maintenance.
As part of the development process, ECOCOOL ULTRALIFE products were developed to show industry leading performance in areas of tramp oil rejection, detergency, lubricity, compatibility with modern tooling, low foaming and corrosion protection to offer users guaranteed improvements in coolant performance and management.
ECOCOOL ULTRALIFE MM uses the latest coolant technology to allow the machining of a wide range of materials; Aluminium alloys, Cast Iron, SG Iron, Yellow metal alloys and Steels are all suitable.
ECOCOOL ULTRALIFE MM has been benchmarked against the leading competitors and has provided class leading levels of cleanliness when machining SG Iron.
- Semi-synthetic formulation
- Boron Free
- Environmentally improved – does NOT contain sodium nitrite, phenols, triazene, PTBBA or chlorinated additives
- Offers “best in class” performance in comparison to leading UK products
- Proven to offer exceptional sump life
- Developed with leading UK manufacturers
- Optimum tool life
- Good corrosion protection even at low concentrations
- Excellent lubrication to cutting operation and machine fixtures, slides etc.
- Excellent surface finish quality and improved component finish
- Excellent tramp oil rejection characteristics
- Designed to provide exceptional cleanliness in machining materials such as SG Iron
- Specially engineered to achieve the optimum balance between lubricity and cleanlin