TITAN GT1 LONGLIFE III 5W-30
Premium Motor Oil for modern passenger cars and light commercial vehicles with or without extended service intervals. Specially developed for VW vehicles with exhaust after treatment and turbocharger. Optimum cold starting, lower oil consumption and minimised exhaust emissions.
Technological developments in the automotive industry have resulted in engines which are showing less fuel consumption, reduced exhaust gas emissions and extended maintenance intervals. The realisation of these benefits requires extremely high performance engine oils which operate throughout oil change intervals of up to 50,000 km or two years.
TITAN GT1 LONGLIFE III 5W-30 was developed for VW engines and formulated for outstanding fuel economy characteristics. Many engines, irrespective of their make or design can be filled with this oil, particularly, diesel engines equipped with particulate filters, which last significantly longer with this engine oil.
TITAN GT1 LONGLIFE III 5W-30 is recommended for factory-filling of VW vehicles as well as all service oilchanges as demanded in the manual. It is used for extended drain intervals, as well as for standard drain intervals. Moreover TITAN GT1 LONGLIFE III 5W-30 can also be used for service of older VW vehicles.
TITAN GT1 LONGLIFE III 5W-30 is miscible and compatible with conventional branded engine oils. However, intermixtures with other engine oils should be avoided in order to fully utilise the product’s benefits. Consequently a complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN GT1 LONGLIFE III 5W-30.
- Can be used in all VW gasoline and diesel engines, including aluminium engines R5 TDI (Engine type: BNZ; BPB; BPC; BPD; BPE) and V10 TDI (Engine type: AJS; AYH; BLE; BWF) from model year 2007 onwards. For V10 TDI and R5 TDI engines until model year 2007 use TITAN SUPERSYN LL PLUS SAE 0W-30 according to VW 506 01
- Can be used in vehicles with extended oil drain intervals of 50,000 km or two years
- Reduces ash formation in particulate filters and reduces fuel consumption
- Increases the lifetime of particulate filters
- Can also be used for older VW vehicles (without long drain interval)
- Due to the low phosphorus content of TITAN GT1 LONGLIFE III 5W-30 it is less poisoning for three way catalysts
- VW 504 00/507 00
- ACEA C3
- ACEA A3/B4
- FORD M2C917-A